Apple tries to keep up with the demand and adds:
- Brazilian Portuguese: Brazil App Store
- Korean: Korea App Store
- Portuguese: Portugal App Store
- Russian: Russia App Store
- Simplified Chinese: China App Store
- Swedish: Sweden App Store
Apple is very aware of the 50 million users of iPhone and iTouch and encourages App developers to jump on board and create localized versions of their apps to fit each target market. Apple is contributing by rolling out support for these six new languages in an effort to meet world wide demands.
However, China states that there is still a tremendous lack of localization for applications and their instructions by the China App Store.
How can we solve this?
Let Dynamic Language assist with your website localization needs.